Tuesday, 27 September 2011

FUN WITH FELT


Over at Let's Craft and Create we'd love you to have some 'Fun with Felt' and use it on your cards and projects.



For my card and tag I've used wool felt from The Ribbon Girl's gorgeous Summer Day pack.  This is such beautiful felt to work with.



The Ribbon Girl Wool Felt, 19mm Mauve Twill Stripe Ribbon, Jute Button Twine
Papertrey Ink Papers, Kraft Cardstock, Butterfly Dies, Heart Die, Button Card Die, Love Lives Here Stamp Set
Waltzing Mouse Frame It Stamp Set
Stampin Up Twill Tape, Eyelet
Cuttlebug Block Hearts Embossing Folder
VersaMagic Cloud White Chalk Ink
Buttons
Decorative Pins
Fabric

10 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

stunning Mandy, adoring the heart tag!!! and card is so beautiful too :) I always had problems stitching on machine with felt, any tips?? :) xx

SallyB said...

This is so sweet..I love the butterfly and the heart with the sewn on buttons..I think I have some felt somewhere!

nessy said...

beautiful creations mandy ~ what fun you can have with felt!!
vanessa xx

squiggle7 said...

Wow, these are both so beautiful!

Emma

Donna said...

Oh wow Mandy, these are utterly beautiful...I love how your use felt on your cards, wish I was as adventurous as you lol! :) Donna ♥ x

Donna said...

Gorgeous felt work Mandy, I adore that little heart tag its so cute and your card is absolutely beautiful. I'll have to have a hunt for some felt now lol. hugs Donna x

Eileen said...

Love your heart tag and the butterfly look so cool Always look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Diane said...

Simply gorgeous. Love both of your creations.

Terrie B x said...

These are so pretty and very beautiful Mandy TFI:) xxx

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous! Love how you've stamped on the twill ribbon. :)xxx