Monday, 15 August 2011

I'VE BEEN A LITTLE QUIET....

because I've been out and about again !  This time hubby and I had a few days away in our van visiting these wonderful places...


(click on each picture to see more detail)


Anglesey Abbey




Lavenham




and Long Melford




I'll be back tomorrow for a brand new Let's Craft and Create challenge including fabulous creations from our new Design Team Members...(so long as Diane's power is back on soon!!) Parts of New Zealand is under a lovely white blanket of snow at the moment!

4 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Stunning pics mandy, just the sort of place Hubby and me would love to live, we love watching escape to the country :)... LOL beautiful, your camera work is fab! hope diane can post tom, ah really hope she can, our first day :) xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a lovely vacation....I hope to go to New Zealand one day. Your pics are beautiful!

Vicky said...

Lovely photos Mandy.
Fortnight gone already I had every intention of joining in this time. I always los track of time in the school holidays lol! :)xx

Ribbon Girl said...

beautiful photographs Mandy - fancy having snow in New Zealand - my friend Sue got back to Auckland last Friday - and she thought it was cold over here!! Mary G x