Tuesday, 2 August 2011

GO DIGI



For our latest challenge over at Let's Craft and Create we'd like you to Go Digi!



With so many gorgeous digital images and papers available, it was difficult to know where to start.  But after seeing fabulous creations from the Papers, Fashions Etc Design Team I couldn't resist the Oh Baby range of images, bingo cards and sentiments.



Pink Silk Ribbon, Dotty Button and Jute Twine from The Ribbon Girl together with K&Co Bailey Papers and a lovely heart doily from Marlou finish off my baby girl card.

One thing I really like about digital images is you can make them any size you want....




I've used the same images as my card but in miniature on a matching tag!
Information of our challenge and little giveaway can be found here.

Paper, Fashions Etc Digital Images
The Ribbon Girl Pink Silk Ribbon, Dotty Button, Jute Button Twine
K&Co Bailey Papers
Heart Doily


Please scroll down and leave a comment for The Ribbon Girl Blog Hop.
Hop giveaways will close 9pm Sunday 7th August.

10 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Mandy I adore what you made with Paper Fashions images and then how you scaled down a mini version, totally adorable!!! Aren't they so much fun, I looooove them :) xx ps email you later this evening :)

Donna said...

What a gorgeous little set Mandy, it just says 'snuggly' to me with the cute little image, button, tag. love it! hugs Donna x

Jacee said...

Beautiful set Mandy I think its so gorgeous, lovely work.
Hugs Jacee

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Adorable project Mandy!

Vicky said...

love these! So pretty :)x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful Mandy.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Totally scrummy Mandy, I love everything about this card and gorgeous matching tag...they will make such wonderful keepsakes and look so pretty in pink! Hope you are OK and enjoying the school hols :) Donna x

Diane said...

Oh, I just LOVE what you've done with our images. They look so much better all dressed up in pink and sparkles than they do in our packages!!! What sweet creations. I hope you will let us link to you on our blog, when we feature our baby set...coming up soon. Could you email me to let me know it's ok...paperfashions@yahoo.com. Love all your lovelies here!

Mel's Stampin' Studio said...

What a sweet collection you've made using our Digi images! Love your work Mandy! Thanks for chosing Paper Fashions for your Digi Challenge!

Simply Shaz said...

Gorgeous little det you made Mandy! I hope to get the chance to play along too :)
Shaz xx