Monday, 22 August 2011

DO YOU REMEMBER THESE...


Back in April these fabulous Pink Petticoat stamps were free on Issue 83 of Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine.  I don't normally buy magazines, but when I saw Liz's wonderful creations I just had to get my hands on them.

Back then, I had great ideas of what I would do with them, I'm ashamed to say I've only just inked them up.  Here's the result...


(click on photo for more detail)

Each card has crystal effects added to a little part of it, I love how this makes the image pop from the card.

8 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

aaaah wow!!! Mandy :) these are adorable, I didn't know Liz had stamps free with magazine, wouldn't it be great if she released stamp sets, think they would be a winner !! ;) xx

Vicky said...

Fab cards Mandy. Love the simple design.
I'm think PP stamp sets would be a winner! :)xx

Donna said...

These are brilliant Mandy and just perfick for a quick card, I love the lil mushroom...so sweet :) Donna x

Terrie B x said...

These are `Gorgeous` Mandy TFI:) x

Michelle said...

Aww, these are really cute, I love the white on white and then the pop of colour xx

Sadie B said...

Beautiful

Angela said...

They are great! I'm in the same kind of design mood as you are! Have you heard of Rosie's Roadshow stamps? LOVE! Have a great weekend!

Sue W said...

Gorgeous little cards.........So sweet!