Tuesday, 5 July 2011

EAT CAKE


It's challenge time at Let's Craft and Create....and this time we'd like you to Eat Cake!  Well, not literally, mind you if it helps to get inspiration juices flowing then feel free to do so!



I used Adela's gorgeous Piece O' Cake template to make this very girly gift box.




For more details of the challenge come and visit us here, we'd love to see you!
The Ribbon Girl Seam Binding, Dotty Ribbon
Beatriz Jennings Papers
Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock

Wild Orchid Paper Roses
Maya Road Chipboard Frame
White Acrylic Paint
Decorative Pin

8 comments:

JANE KNOWN AS LIZA T said...

Love it Mandy, you are sooo talented Jane xxx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Mandy this is good enough to eat!! I love it!!! Fabulous papers and embellishments ! Excellent work as always :) plus wow I'm delighted !!! at winning tag challenge :) I'm well chuffed and that has made my day :) hugzz xx

Jacee said...

Hiya Mandy, lovely project, so pretty, love t!
Hugs Jacee

nessy said...

wow!! amazing ~so beautifully made!
vanessa xx

Donna said...

Stunning Mandy...looks good enough to eat lol! Beautifully embellished and a really lovely combination of colours...thanks for the get well message...feeling pretty pants at the mo! :) Donna x

Kate Lewis said...

Just gorgeous Mandy, so delicate and pretty! Hugs Kate x

Donna said...

I love it! I really have to try and make one of these but I know it will not be as pretty as yours Mandy. Love the little tag and the gorgeous flowers. hugs Donna x

Vicky said...

I LOVE this box Mandy, beautiful!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)xx