Sunday, 5 June 2011

THANKS


I really didn't know where I was going with this card.  All I knew was I wanted to create something and wasn't sure where to begin!  Do you ever have days like that?  I don't design my cards before making them but I do usually know what I'm trying to achieve.


This card just emerged from playing with various bits and pieces, quite pleased with how it turned out though!!

I am really loving pastel shades at the moment, and these Melissa Frances 5th Avenue Papers are just perfect.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, it's back to work for me tomorrow.  I've had a lovely half term break.  Not many more weeks to go now until the big summer hols!!


The Ribbon Girl Felt, Natural Jute Button Twine
Melissa Frances 5th Avenue Papers, Die Cut, Rub On Sentiment
Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock, Love Lives Here Dies

Acrylic Titanium White Paint
Cuddly Buddly Cork Paper

Padded Angel Wings
Shell Button
  

5 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Well I love it!!!! Fab card Mandy :) as always, and beautifully put together :) gorgeous :) xx

Vicky said...

It's fabulous Mandy. You're right to be pleased.
They're lovely papers a beutiful card. :)xx

Donna said...

I'm loving your pastel shades too Mandy and have to say I rarely know where I'm going with my cards, I fiddle about and hope for the best lol. Love what you've done with your twine, looks fab. hugs Donna x

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Mandy!

debby4000 said...

Oh Mandy this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby