Sunday, 26 June 2011

TAG IT CONTINUED...


Our Tag It challenge continues until midnight Tuesday 5th July NZ time over at Let's Craft and Create.

I love making tags....it really is a great way to use up all those little bits and pieces left over from other projects.

Below is a miniature tag I've attached to a little glassine gift bag.  I've sandwiched the twine between two pieces of kraft cardstock leaving long ends to wrap around the gift and tie at the front.




The Ribbon Girl Fine Lace, Button Jute, Wool Felt, Button
Beatriz Jennings Papers
Padded Angel Wings
Tea Dyed Tag
Glassine Bag

4 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Hi Mandy, this is fabulous!!! you have me tagging it now, im on a wee roll with tags, all thanks to your challenges and great inspiration :) I got the idea from you and Melissa about putting the tags in glassine bags, its a fab way to display it, thanks for all your inspiration :) xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful.
luv
debby

Vicky said...

Just beautiful! :)xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous Mandy, such pretty detail and I love the music sheet :) Donna x