Tuesday, 7 June 2011

THE FOUR SEASONS

What season is it in your part of the world?  We'd love you to use it as your inspiration for challenge #21 over at Let's Craft and Create....or any of the four seasons that inspire you to create!



For my spring creation I've used gorgeous Beatriz Jennings downloads from her Esty Shop, together with Baby Blue Faux Silk Ribbon and Fine Cotton Lace from The Ribbon Girl, a gorgeous wee birds nest made for me by the very talented Marlou and two of my decorative pins.




You were right Mary, this Faux Silk Ribbon is absolutely gorgeous to work with!



7 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Mandy :) this is absolutely beautiful!!!! Every detail perfect and so beautifully put together, my wee nest looks the part on it, I'm well chuffed you like it :) love that ribbon must get some :) email you later :) xx

martina's kaartjes said...

love your creation ! the ribbon is fab !
greetings, martina
x

Jacee said...

How beautiful Mandy, so very pretty and such lush ribbon, gorgeous.
Hugs Jacee

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning Mandy...such pretty soft colours and detail...it's supposed to be summer here...you wouldn't think so though lol! Hope your 1st week back at school is going OK :) Donna x

Vicky said...

Another stunning card Mandy.
I keep meaning to buy one of Beatriz Jenninbgs downloads, trouble is I can't decide which one.
:)x

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Beautiful Mandy! Love that big bow!

Donna said...

Mandy this is gorgeous hun, I always love your colour combo's and Marlous little bird nest looks amazing. Enjoy your weekend. hugs Donna x