Monday, 16 May 2011

MEASURE UP

Our sewing theme at Let's Craft and Create runs until midnight  Tuesday 24th May NZ time.  A theme which is proving popular with many fabulous creations being shared with us.  Visit us here to take a peek.


Today, in between food shopping and preparing dinner, I managed to put together a little card with my new Crafty Secrets Sew Nice Creative Scraps.  Such gorgeous images for vintage inspired projects.


Marlou sent me some lovely spool die cuts.  Ever since I received them I've had an idea going round in my head of how to use them.....and today I finally used that idea!! 


I also used one of Marlou's wonderful handmade Gracie Pins, you can find these in her little Etsy Shop here.

Ribbon Girl Lace, Felt, Button Twine, Scissor Charm
Papertrey Ink Button Boutique Stamp Set, Kraft Cardstock
Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps
K&Co Bailey Papers
Crafty Bitz Padded Angel Wings
Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink
Quickutz Spool Die Cut
Marlou Gracie Pin

5 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

OH WOW!!!! Mandy this is amazing!!!! love love your new crafty secrets images and looove what you did with the spool die!! absolutely fabulous :) thanks for link ;) xx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

ps loving the little ditsy scissors!! how adorable!! :) x

Jo said...

This is gorgeous - the die cut looks brilliant.

jo x

Vicky said...

Another stunning card Mandy. Love the vintage images :)x

Donna said...

This is a really beautiful card Mandy and I love the sewing theme, such pretty embellies you have added too :) Donna x