Saturday, 14 May 2011

MATCHBOOK CRAZY....


I have more little matchbooks and decorative pins to share with you today.  I thoroughly enjoy making these wee creations.


 Each little matchbook has a personality all of it's own.



After making these diddy ones I went on to make a slightly bigger one.


I added a little cute glassine pouch inside to hold a few tiny bits and bobs.


A sweet way to give a little gift !


Ribbon Girl Seam Binding, Charms, Jute Button Twine, Glassine Pouch
Wild Orchid Craft Paper Rose
Making Memories Vintage Garment Pins
Crafty Bits Padded Angel Wings, Flower
K&Co Bailey Papers
Cuddly Buddly Cork Paper
Papertrey Button Boutique Stamp Set,
My Minds Eye Portabella Road Boy Stamp Set
Waltzing Mouse Text It Stamp Set
Other Tea Dyed Tags, Button, Beads, Corsage Pins

7 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Mandy these are absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the idea with the bigger one :) and your angel wings look amazing attached to these beauties :) xx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Ps I should try these, I think you sent me measurements, must check them out and have a wee go :) xx

Donna said...

Stunning little match cards Mandy, so beautifully decorated and gorgeously girly...these will make such wonderful gifts and keepsakes :) Donna x

Lisa said...

I love these! I would LOVE to know how to make them and the pins also! What a fantastic idea. Gorgeous!

Kelly said...

These cards are beautiful, I love the vintage crafting! What beautiful gift ideas!

Mindy said...

These are super creative-and unique! How do we make them? Thanks ahead of time :)

Lee Ann said...

I love your color choices. This has bridal shower gift written all over it.