Tuesday, 26 April 2011

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS


For our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create we'd love to see flowers on your projects.  Our challenge is being sponsored by the lovely Marlou and we have yet another fab Guest Designer joining us, so what are you waiting for......come and visit us here to find out more !!


Using my all time favourite K&Co Bailey papers and matching cardstock I made three little Matchbooks which I decorated with Seam Binding, Tea Dyed Tags and Butterfly Flower Pins.


Inside these Matchbooks are......



more decorative pins! I thought these little Matchbooks would make perfect little gifts for crafty friends.

Stampin Up Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa Cardstock
Stampin Up Rose Red, Not Quite Navy, Craft Whisper White, Close to Cocoa Inks
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
The Ribbon Girl Rose Petal Pink, White Seam Binding
K&Co Bailey Papers
Cuddly Buddly Cork Paper
Wild Orchid Crafts Paper Roses
Paper & String Blossom Felt
Papertrey Tea for Two Additions, Love Lives Here Stamp Sets
Xcut Butterfly Punch
Provocraft Die
Various Beads from Stash

7 comments:

Donna said...

These are so cute Mandy and will make such lovely gifts...so pretty the way you have embellished them :) Donna x

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Wow, totally gorgeous Mandy!!! loving everything and your pins are amazing in those cute matchbox covers you made :) xx

Diane said...

Just gorgeous!!. Love the matchbox idea. Your pins are fab.

Angela B. said...

Oh my goodness I love these!!! I have been making match box thank you gift tea bag holder's but recently joined a stick pin swap and I love your packaging! I must try this idea!! Thank you for sharing!

Julie said...

They are pefect, what a lovely idea.

Teri said...

so pretty!

Ribbon Girl said...

Everything is so pretty and I love the gracie pins Marlou! Mary G x