Tuesday, 12 April 2011

MAD ABOUT THE BOY


It's challenge time at Let's Craft and Create.  This time, we'd like you to think Masculine and create a card or project for those Big or Little guys in your lives.

I have to admit, I find making cards and gifts for men and boys quite difficult....but had great fun using these fabulous Portobello Road Lost and Found papers, stamps and layered stickers from My Mind's Eye!


Not wanting to waste a scrap, I made a tag with the leftovers from my card.


We have some very yummy ribbon to giveaway for this challenge, come and join us here to find out all challenge details.  We'd love to see you.

7 comments:

kingfrog said...

Super!

Jacee said...

Fabulous Mandy, I love that you have added a matching tag, lovely work.
Hugs Jacee

Donna said...

Oh wow Mandy..these are ace and definitely very masculine! Hope you are having a good school hols so far :) Donna x

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Loooooove your card Mandy, what a fab masculine card :) I too admit I struggle with this theme, my hubby was 40 at the weekend and I "bought" a card {slap on the wrist!!} ... LOL I love those papers too!! I will do my best to join in this one, I try not to miss lets Create and craft its my favourite challenge :) xx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Mandy and love the matching tag too.
luv
Debby

Jamey said...

I agree - cards for the males are harder to make, but you did a great job!

Vicky said...

Fabulous. Off to google those lovely papers. :)xx