Thursday, 14 April 2011

BUTTON BOUTIQUE



I've been having fun with my new Papertrey goodies!  I've made this card using the gorgeous stamps from Button Boutique and Dress Form die.




Buttons, Seam Binding and Sewing Machine charm are all from The Ribbon Girl.  Papers are Making Memories Bailey range (yes still working my way through them!!), Doiley has been cut using a Marianne die with vellum from Stampin Up and the lovely paper rose is from Wild Orchid Crafts.


There are so many lovely stamps to use in this set, I can't wait to try them all out!!  


Michelle Wooderson did some fabulous combinations which you can see here.  I will definitely be using some of her ideas for inspiration.  She's such a talented lady!

By the way, have you entered the Royal Giveaway over at The Ribbon Girl Blog yet?  Feast your eyes on this gorgeous selection....



The giveaway will close on Sunday 17th April.....so hurry on over!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card Mandy, gorgeous soft shabby chic colours and I am loving how you have used your buttons :) Donna x

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

wowzer!!!! Mandy totally gorgeous!!! I LOOOOVE it!!!! hugzz xx ps I need that set now ... LOL ;)

Terrie B x said...

SOOO elegantly `beautiful` Mandy..love those pretty papers and buttons too..TFS
Have a lovely weekend :) xxx

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Sew pretty! cherry

Vicky said...

Oooh, another stunner Mandy - love it! :)x