Tuesday, 1 March 2011

TIME FOR ANOTHER CHALLENGE....


Yes, it's challenge time again at Let's Craft and Create!

...and with St Patrick's Day just around the corner, we thought it would be fun to use it as inspiration.



Green is my favourite colour and I love all shades of it. I used a gorgeous Flower Cube box template created by the very talented Adela.


My felt flowers were made using Papertrey Ink's large Scallop Border Die, after gathering together with thread, I embellished them with tiny seed beads in different shades of green.



Just perfect for giving small gifts such as jewellery!

Check out all the details for our latest challenge here, we'd love it if you joined us.

Creations By AR: Flower Cube Template. Papertrey Ink: Kraft Cardstock, Large Scallop Border Die, Everyday Blessings Papers, Friendship Jar Stamp Set. The Ribbon Girl: Natural Lace, Jute Button Twine.

6 comments:

Donna said...

Ooooh this is gorge Mandy, I love your choice of flowers, so pretty :) Donna x

Vicky said...

It's gorgeous Mandy. I've never tried die cutting felt - must give it a go. :)xx

Aimes said...

Great choice of a fave colour ;D
Love those flowers, so cleverly created!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Simply Shaz said...

FAB little box Mandy :) Loving those felt flowers :) I have at last 'took the plunge' and ordered myself some 'goodies' from papertrey :) Been wanting (Needing) some for ages..but tis the shipping that put me off...when i saw the new button boutique collection i simply had to order, as i was after the love lives here stuff too...got to checkout and love lives here stuff out of stock *I could've cried* So now im gonna have to do ANOTHER order in a cpl of weeks...lol
Shaz xx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

this is adorable Mandy, always love your creations and you like me love felt, {I would love if there was a felt class nearby where I live :) ) beautiful!! :) x

Terrie B x said...

This is `Gorgeous` Mandy,love the felt flowers TFS:) x