Saturday, 5 March 2011

SEW A LITTLE HAPPINESS


Having seen Pink Petticoat's fabulous Design Team creations using Material Girl, I couldn't wait to use the images myself.



I used paper from K&Co's Bailey range to paper piece the sewing machine, backing paper is Pink Petticoat's Vintage Rose. Lace and Buttons are from The Ribbon Girl and Kraft cardstock is Papertrey Ink.

To check out the gorgeous designs from Pink Petticoat's Design Team click here.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Mandy, love the little button on the sewing machine and how you have torn your papers :) Donna x

kingfrog said...

SUPER!

Terrie B x said...

WoW mAndy your card is so `elegantly beautiful` I love how you pieced your sewing machine and add the pretty buttons lace and sentiment ...Gorgeous work TFS:) enjoy the rest of your weekend:) xxx

Vicky said...

It's fabulous! The paper piecing gives the image a whole new look. :)xx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

I love this card Mandy :) your cards have that classy shabby chic look which I love :) my printer is for the skip ...lol so I can't use my Pink petticoat images and I do adore this latest one , looks fab against papertrey kraftcard (I do wish they would supply to a uk retailer) xx