Thursday, 31 March 2011

HOLD THE FRIES



Adela is the host for the latest 3d challenge at The Paper Craft Planet.  Hold the Fries, is a fab little box and one you'd like to put anything in but fries !
A superb little gift box to add something yummy to....perhaps some pretty lace and ribbon for that special crafty friend! 



You can find the download for the template and all the information for this challenge here at The Paper Craft Planet.  Adela will choose one lucky person taking part to win her new 'Now That's Smashing' template.


The contents of my fries box were used for the photo shoot only, they are yummy Ribbon Girl Products which I love using on my creations....coming soon on other projects !!

The wide yellow silk ribbon around my fries is another of The Ribbon Girl's products, it's 32mm wide and absolutely gorgeous, a fabulous addition to any project.

As with most of my creations lately, a tea dyed tag is essential together with a felt butterfly cut with Papertrey Ink's Love Lives Here Die set!  Oh yes, and K&Co Bailey Papers !!

14 comments:

Donna said...

This is so pretty Mandy, a great idea as a gift for that special crafty person. I found the ribbon girl through your blog and I'm not too happy! I'm now addicted to their lovely ribbon lol, just ordered myself two of their special kits and they are fabulous! Its all your fault Mandy lol. Hugs Donna x

Donna said...

Wow Mandy this is so beautiful and what a great way to give a gift...I can't see this catching on in McD's though...the ribbons would get all greasy lol! :) Donna x

Jacee said...

How pretty Mandy, much rather have the contents of your box than Mr Macdonalds!! LOL
Hugs Jacee

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Mandy this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! what a fab idea, using a fries box and turning it into all vintage style! very clever, I love those Bailey papers and the Mckenna ones too, need to invest ... LOL xx Ps and no calories in this fries box ;) LOL :)

Vicky said...

I spy the Bailey papers. Love the vintage fries box - just in time for Easter gifts too! :)xxx

Adela said...

Hey Mandy! I love what you filled this box with! What an awesome gift for me -- I mean -- for anyone! Haha! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Julie said...

This is very pretty.

Ribbon Girl said...

That's the poshest fries box I've ever seen! It is really lovely and a great way to present a small gift. Mary G x

Gerda said...

mandy, this is such a pretty project!! love your creativity, you rock!!

hugs, gerda

Terrie B x said...

Mandy this is `beautiful` what a fabulous idea TFI:) x

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Hi Mandy...just love your blog..just found you! Love your shabby style. cherry

lisastuf said...

You make such beautiful things!
I love your blog!
I have an award for you. Please stop by my blog and pick it up :)
Thanks!
Lisa H.
lisastuf.blogspot.com

Toyin O. said...

That is so lovely, thanks for sharing.

CraftyC said...

This is just gorgeous Mandy and the papers are so pretty!
Clairex