Sunday, 20 March 2011

GREEN AND YELLOW...


Such fabulous spring colours for the latest Ribbon Girl Challenge.


Colour Challenge #6 is Green and Yellow...and one lucky person will win either a green or a yellow Special Selection Ribbon Kit from the Ribbon Girl shop plus a £10 voucher to spend in the Lili of the Valley online store!


For my project I used Adela's Home Tweet Home Template. A perfect bird house to hold lots of yummy chocolate eggs!

As you can see I had a wonderful time decorating them with lovely taffeta and silk ribbons, white seam binding which I dyed in matching colours, buttons, dew drops and decorative pins, all from The Ribbon Girl, then added tea dyed tags with sentiments from Papertrey Ink.



I am so chuffed to be part of such a fabulous Design Team, thank you Mary and Andrea for inviting me!  Check out all the gorgeous designs and information here.


11 comments:

Emma said...

These are SUPERB Mandy - love all the little details :D

ingridskaartenhuis. said...

hello Mandy,

Thanks for your comment on my blog,
i really like your cards to.

greetings Ingrid
Holland

Vicky said...

Loving these Easter treats Mandy, perfect for the colour challenge.
Have fun being a Ribbon Girl! :)xx

Jo said...

These are brilliant - fantastic for Easter :)

jo x

Sasha said...

Love your boxes, they are so pretty!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Mandy.
luv
Debby

Victoria said...

these are just gorgeous Many, so so pretty
Hugs
Victoria
x

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Hi Mandy, wow!! these are totally adorable :) gosh I wish now I had a printer so I could have a go, must get hubby to get me new one...LOL ... fabulous!! xx ps didn't know the ribbon girl had challenges, must see if I can give this one a go (",)

Jacee said...

Oh wow Mandy what gorgeous work you've done here, absolutely gorgeous and what a lovely gift for easter, love it!!
Hugs Jacee

Adela said...

Too, Too Cute! Great job with these!

Lizet Luna said...

Realmente hermosas esa cajitas muchachita que cosas tan bellas haces!me encantan tus cajitas =) quiero una =))