Thursday, 10 March 2011

THE GOLDEN NUGGET - CHALLENGE 3d104


Adela has done it again!  She's whipped up yet another fabulous 3d design.  This gorgeous Golden Nugget Box is just perfect to hold a little gift or chocolate!



This is such a great design, the ends open which means you don't have to disturb any embellishments to reveal the goodies inside!  I love it!


To find out how you can get this template free and play along with the challenge check out Adela's Blog.

Don't forget our St Patrick's Day Craft and Create Challenge runs until midnight Tuesday 15th March NZ time.  A perfect little box for this challenge, I do love green !

Stampin Up: Old Olive Cardstock. The Ribbon Girl: 16mm Moss Green Taffeta Ribbon, Heart Pin, Teardrop Pin, Natural Jute Button Twine, Button. K&Co: Bailey Papers. Papertrey Ink: Love Lives Here Stamp Set. Other: Tea Dyed Tag

10 comments:

Jacee said...

How ingenius Mandy, a lovely box, thank you for telling us about the template.
Hugs Jacee

Vicky said...

Oooh! it's lovely, Adela's templates are great, I might just have to have this one! :)xx

Eileen said...

Your little box is stunning, love it.
Eileen

Adela said...

Yikes, Mandy! You've done it again, girl! This is absolutely gorgeous!

martina's kaartjes said...

what a pretty creation ! love your creations very much ! became your follower, so I will stayed tuned... I will be back soon.
greetings, martina
x

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

aaah this is fabulous Mandy, I loooove it :)x

Donna said...

This is totally gorge Mandy and very shabby chic :) Donna x

Ribbon Girl said...

it's a loveley box beautifully finished. Mary G

Michele said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous box!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this!!! I made one too and it will be on my blog tomorrow.