Tuesday, 29 March 2011

EASTER....


We would love to see all your Easter inspired creations over at Let's Craft and Create.


I've used Lauren Meader's Anyway You Slice Template along with my favourite K&Co Bailey Papers.  This is such a versatile template and such a great size measuring 4 3/4" tall and 3 1/2" deep.


Large enough to hold not one cute Bunny.......


...but several cute Bunnies!!


This very cute image is a download from The Graphics Fairy, Karen has a lot of fab vintage images.

I've used Blosom felt from Sarah at Paper and String for my flower along with buttons from The Ribbon Girl. Lace and Seam Binding are also from The Ribbon Girl. I've dyed cream seam binding with Stampin Up's Cameo Coral stamp pad and added a little Antique Linen Distress Ink on top. I love the subtle tones you get dying the binding this way.

The large tag was cut using Papertrey Ink's Tag Sale #1 Die and then tea dyed...another of my favourite past times at the moment! Always have a bowl of tea on the go!! I did the same with the teeny tiny tag before adding stamp detail. The tiny heart is cut using Papetrey's Heart Collection Dies and is attached along with the tag with a Making Memories Garment Pin.

We have a fabulous Guest Designer joining us for this challenge, so why not come and visit to find out who, plus see what little gift we have on offer for one lucky person who takes part in this challenge.  Just click here.

6 comments:

Vicky said...

Absolutely gorgeous! :)x

Jacee said...

Oh wow Mandy, you have bowled me over again with your fabulous work, amazing stuff!
Hugs Jacee

Donna said...

Oh Mandy this is just adorable! love the dp, buttons and ribbons oh I just love it all lol. Hugs Donna x

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

hi Mandy, wow!!! this is just stunning!!! and my mouth is now watering for Lindt chocolate ... LOL ... im so delighted at being GD the photos turned out well :)
xx

purple_pea said...

Really interesting and a different take on the ususal easter projects :) Fran

nessy said...

stunning ~ what a gorgeous creation!
vanessa xx