Saturday, 19 March 2011

COTTON LACE AND CHARMS.....


Today I am in craft heaven with Felt, Cotton Lace and Charms, so much texture....I love it!

This beautiful 25mm Cream Cotton Lace is just gorgeous to work with.  I was brave and actually cut it in half to add strips on my card but kept it whole to make the lace flower.


I received some fab charms in the post this morning and the little bronze teapot is one of them, I couldn't wait to finish my card, dangling it from this wonderful bronze garment pin by Making Memories.



Lace, Teardrop Pins and  Button all came from The Ribbon Girl, an adorable shop owned by Mary and Andrea.

Designer Papers are K&Company Bailey, I treated myself to a 12" x 12" pad after using one of the smaller paper stacks.  The quality of these papers is amazing and the patterns and colours are fantastic.

Hearts have been cut using Papetrey Ink's Heart Prints Die Collection in felt from Paper and String, and in chipboard covered with designer paper.

The tag is from a bundle I bought at a local stationery shop which I've dyed with tea and stamped with a sentiment from Papertrey's Love Lives Here stamp set.

Enjoy your weekend, the sun is shining here in the Midlands and the sky is blue, long may it last !

7 comments:

Terrie B x said...

GoooRggggeeeous Mandy TFI:) X

Vicky said...

I'll second that. Great idea to cut the lace in half, I'll be doing that with mine now! :)xx

Emma said...

You do this style SO well Mandy, gorgeous soft tones and I LOVE your new charm :D

Donna said...

Absolutely beautiful Mandy, gorgeous papers and such a dinky little charm...totally adorable! Hope you have a brill weekend :) Donna x

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Loooove this card Mandy, its gorgeous!! and yes you were very brave to cut your lace in half :) but it worked out fab!! and loving the wee teapot charm, adorable :) xx

Jamey said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

kingfrog said...

Super! Очень нежная открыточка!