Wednesday, 23 March 2011

BLOG HOP PART 2...


I had the chance to play with Adela's new Pot O' Tea template last night.  Another truly wonderful design - brewed to perfection Adela !!


Again, this template was a delight to use, each piece fitting perfectly in place.


I used Papertrey Ink's Tea for Two Stamp Set to add the detail to my tea dyed tag, along with some pretty lace and a gorgeous little bronze tea pot charm from The Ribbon Girl, held in place with a cute garment pin from Making Memories...I love these little pins!


The ribbon is Stampin Up Mellow Moss Taffeta and the little sentiment inside is from Papertrey's Tea for Two Additions Stamp Set, just perfect for this design!

I hope you've enjoyed seeing Adela's new designs as much as I have making them.  Thank you to everyone who has visited and left such lovely comments. Don't forget to check back on Friday when I will announce my winner.

You can find the template for Pot O' Tea here.

19 comments:

Jacee said...

Oh wow mandy, how gorgeous is this!!
Fantastic work, love it!
Hugs Jacee

Isabel said...

Hi Mandy
I love it!!!
this paper perfect for this design
hugs isabel

Leanne said...

Wow! Fantastic!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Oh wow!!! this is just gorgeous Mandy, loving all the detail and that little teapot charm is cutie!! I always mean to ask you, do you actually dye the paper with tea? {hope I dont sound silly} or is it an inkpad tea dye colour? it looks fab!! :) xx

Liana Miranda said...

Lindo !!! Adorei o bule !

***********************
Beautiful! Love the teapot!

alienanessa said...

Oh my heavenly goodness, that is too adorable for words!! The charm is perfect, the papers you chose are great, and that PTI stamp set was so perfect for this!!

Janell said...

What fabulous colors and paper you've used! It's beautiful!!

Renee's ramblings said...

Incredible! That little teapot charm makes it even more perfect.

Vicky said...

Oh wow Mandy. This is so cute. I bought the teapot template from the Cutting Cafe recently. I wish I'd seen this one first! :)x

Sue from Oregon said...

this is pure loveliness!

Swedie said...

Just love the sweet little teapot charm and the way it's used!

Eileen said...

Hi, Love your teapot and the little charm is lovely, finishes it off nicely.
Eileen

Terrie B x said...

How lovely Mandy it`s
tea-riffic!...!hope your all well...enjoy your day:) xxx

fafarfalla said...

sweet :)

Janice said...

Gorgeous!! You did a beautiful job.

Gra said...

Lovely!!!It's very nice!!

Donna said...

This is adorable Mandy, love the pretty papers and cute tea pot charm...perfick! Hope you have a fab weekend hun :) Donna x

Krystal said...

I love this tea pot!

Debora said...

Hola!!! tus trabajos son muy lindos!!!
cariños Debora