Wednesday, 16 February 2011

TAG - YOU'RE IT !


I just couldn't resist playing along with A Passion for Papertrey's latest challenge... Tag-You're It!  I love making tags, they really add that personal touch to any gift.


This little gift will soon be on it's way to a special creative lady, I hope she likes it.


Papertrey Ink:  Love Lives Here Dies, Tag Sale #1 Die, Heart Prints Collection Dies. The Ribbon Girl:  Jute Ivory Button Twine, Natural Lace.  Craftie Charlie:  K & Co Bailey Papers.  Graphics Fairy: Postcard Image

8 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the vintage feel, its gorgeous.

Vicky said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Mandy. Perfect! :)xx

JANE KNOWN AS LIZA T said...

love your style !!! Jane xxx

Aimes said...

What a beautiful tag, Mandy! Love the vintage style of it!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Donna said...

This is such a pretty tag Mandy, I love tha hand with the heart in it...very special :) Donna x

Caryn said...

I wish I could do vintage like this Mandy - it's stunning. Really pretty.

Thanks for joining us at A Passion for Papertrey.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Katiejane said...

Wow!!! You have totally rocked this challenge, this tag really is a piece of Art :) There will be one lucky recipient.
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog too :)
Katie x

Simply Shaz said...

Thesre are just gorgeous Mandy! I soooo want that love lives here set...lol
Shaz xx