Sunday, 13 February 2011

SENDING BIRTHDAY WISHES...


As you can see I am having real difficulty in putting these fabulous papers by Pink Petticoat away!



I am still using the background papers from the Vintage Rose Pad I won during Pink Petticoat's Blog Hop.  However, the lined paper on the spiral notebook die is from Liz's Perfect Papers download.  I really like how I can print this directly onto my card and then cut as I choose.

I'm still pretty hooked on Papertrey Ink's butterfly dies and have used felt from my lovely bundle of 4"x4" squares from Paper and String.

Pink Petticoat: Vintage Rose Papers, Perfect Papers. Papertrey Ink: Love Lives Here Butterfly Die, Large Butterfly Die, Everyday Button Bits Stamp Set, Large Scallop Die. The Ribbon Girl: Natural Twine, White Lace. Paper and String: Felt

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Another fabulous card Mandy usin g the PP paper pad. I'm loving the lined paper too, so much better than using paper from a notepad.
:)xx

Terrie B x said...

Stunningly `Beautiful` card Mandy..love how your using your papers:) x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Mandy, love it.
luv
Debby

Shirl said...

Those felt butterflies really gives a nice soft touch to the card :) So pretty!

simplyfairies said...

Oh my such beauty going on here!