Monday, 7 February 2011

IT'S A GIRL...


Here's my second card using the gorgeous Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose Papers.  As I said in my previous post, these papers are so delicate and feminine, just perfect for that new little princess!



The gorgeous filigree crown pin came from The Ribbon Girl, these are so sweet and come in four different colours.

Our Heart Felt challenge continues over at Let's Craft and Create, and as you can see I have added another dear little felt heart to my gift tag. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment, I thoroughly enjoy reading them.

Pink Petticoat: Vintage Rose Papers. Papertrey Ink: Love Lives Here Butterfly Die, Large Butterfly Die. The Ribbon Girl: Natural Twine, White Lace, Filigree Crown Pin. Paper and String: Felt 

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Another fab card Mandy. Shows the papers off perfectly! :)x

Terrie B x said...

such an elegantly beautiful card and tag Mandy :) xxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card Mandy, sweet details.
luv
Debby

Jamey said...

what a pretty and delicate card!

nessy said...

oh mandy such a pretty and delicate card ~love the butterfly!
vanessa xx

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

oh my! loving these cards!

Vicky said...

When you get a mo there's an award for you on my blog!

:)xx

Davi said...

So very pretty...love the dps, the pretty layers of scallops and embellies are wonderful.