Tuesday, 1 February 2011

HEART FELT

With Valentine's Day just round the corner we thought it would be fun to include hearts as our theme over at Let's Craft and Create, with the option of adding some felt!


You may not be able to tell from this picture but the teeny tiny heart on the tag and also in the middle of the house is felt.

Come and join us to find out more about our latest challenge, we'd love to see you.

Papertrey Ink: Love Lives Here Dies, Bookmark Die. Crafty Charlie: Basic Grey Nook and Pantry Papers. The Ribbon Girl: Lace, Natural Jute Button Twine, Seam Binding.

7 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

oooooh i Loooove this Mandy and guess what I just made Sunday? little felt flowers with heart button on it , so I can add that to my entry to your challenge once I make up my card, hugzz xx

Emma said...

Gorgeous bookmark Mandy - will see what I can do - as always great challenge :D

Jacee said...

Fabulous Mandy, you always come up with something fresh and fasinating!
Hugs Jacee

Vicky said...

This is lovely Mandy, so pretty, love all the texture you've created. :)xx

Donna said...

Wow, this is pretty Mandy, love the design and beautiful colours and textures. I hope you enjoyed your run this morning :) Donna x

MONICA said...

Me encanta tu estilo y todo lo que haces.
Un saludo, desde Spain.

MONICA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.