Tuesday, 15 February 2011

ANYTHING BUT A CARD


At Let's Craft and Create we would love to see your projects that are Anything But a Card.  This is a chance for you to let your imagination run wild!

I couldn't resist altering this cute little Kraft box I bought from Paperchase.


I still haven't managed to pull myself away from Pink Petticoat's Vintage Rose Papers or Papertrey Butterfly dies!!  In fact, I particularly liked how this previous card turned out, so have used the same design on the top of my box.

We are lucky to have a very talented Guest Designer for this challenge, so why not come and visit us here to find out who and read all our challenge details.  In the meantime here is a little peek of her design !



5 comments:

Emma said...

Absolutely gorgeous work Mandy - so dreamy, love the way you have done the ribbon :D

Thanks too for all your lovely words over at my place.

Vicky said...

I love your box Mandy. I agree with Emma it has a lovely soft dreamy feel to it, that is so diffcult to create.
Thanks for your kind words and for the guest designer spot. I'm enjoying it! :)xx

Donna said...

This is so pretty Mandy, the soft pastel colours are scrummy! Hope you are OK...half-term next week YAY! :) Donna x

SallyB said...

Hi Mandy..
Yep, I can see why you want to keep using these papers..sooo pretty. A beautifully decorated box! I haven't made anything pink for a couple of weeks...must get some girly things together!

Manuela said...

I love your box. It's very pretty!
Hugs, Manuela