Tuesday, 18 January 2011

A STITCH IN TIME


Our latest theme at Let's Craft and Create is all about stitching! Random stitching is a great way to add texture, just as I've done on my tag below.




Papertrey Ink: Love Lives Here Stamp Set, Tag Sale #1 Die. Hero Arts: Friends Definition Cling Background Stamp. The Ribbon Girl: Lace, Natural Jute Button Twine, Seam Binding. Craftie Charlie: East of India Hearts and Leaves Ribbon

I dyed seam binding to match the colours I used and crinkled it...I saw this binding on so many projects in Blogland I just had to have a go myself.  What's even more impressive, is that we can actually buy it here in the UK from The Ribbon Girl and don't have to purchase it from Amercia, the fab Ribbon Girl team do that!!  Thank you ladies for making this wonderful product available to us.

Please come and visit for all our latest challenge details and be in with the chance to win some gorgeous seam binding and tags by clicking here.  We look forward to seeing you.

9 comments:

jackid said...

Love what you have done with the tag something different
Jacki xx

Linny said...

Gosh Mandy its a long long time since I visited your blog. Your work is amazing. Linda

Vicky said...

Gorgeous tag Mandy - love everything about it. I'll definitely be joining in with this challenge, I love stitching!
:)xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Glad you're having fun with the seam binding! Looks great! mary G xx

Viola Mahr said...

ahhh.... sweetness in a bundle... I love the tag!! yes, I can't wait for my stamp set to come ;)

Pauline said...

Gorgeous tag, love the cute little house and the stitching, and a lovely colour combo too.

Donna said...

Stunning tag Mandy, I'm loving the shabby chic style...congrats on your DT position...I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun :) Donna x

nessy said...

oh this is so adorable and so pretty ~love your tag!!
vanessa xx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Mandy im totally loving what you made here!!! gorgeous!! hugzz xx