Friday, 21 January 2011

DESIGN TEAM...

You may have noticed a couple of new blinkies have appeared on my sidebar.  The lovely Adela, Owner and Designer of Creations by AR asked if I would consider joining her Design Team.  I have to say, it really didn't take me long to think about it, I said yes straight away!  Adela designs fabulous templates and I am so looking forward to taking part in my first Creations by AR Blog Hop on Monday.  Now, if I have calculated the time difference between here and California correctly it starts 2pm British Time. 

The Design Team will be sharing what we've created with the new Valentine release! Believe me, you will definitely want to take a peek, so don't forget to add the date to your diary!!

Edit:  Oh yes, and there are prizes!! All you have to do is visit each of our blogs and leave some "LOVE" and you'll automatically be entered to win one of the new templates. You'll have plenty of chances to win because each of us will have a prize to give away! 

4 comments:

Jacee said...

Congratulations Mandy, I shall look forward to seeing your designs.
Hugs Jacee

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

Welcome to Adela's DT, Mandy! Your blog is gorgeous & I'm looking forward to seeing your take on the templates.

Be well!
Amy.

Vicky said...

Congratulations Mandy, that's wondeful news! I'm looking forward to see what you create with them. :)xx

Adela said...

Mandy, I'm so happy you joined our team!