Wednesday, 8 December 2010

TEA ANYONE?


I love Papertrey's Tea for Two and Tea for Two Additions Stamp Sets. (I may have mentioned this once or twice before!!) I've put together a few cards made with these sets to give as a Christmas gift along with an altered notebook.



Having seen so many cards made using paper doilies I just had to have a go myself!  I've used BasicGrey Nook and Pantry Papers on this card and tag together with Natural lace and Natural Jute Button Twine....and carried this theme through onto the notebook.



Papertrey Ink: Tea for Two and Additions Stamp Sets.  Craftie Charlie: Basic Grey Nook and Pantry Papers. The Ribbon Girl: Natural Jute Button Twine. Wild Orchid: Natural Lace.


I will share more of my cards using these stamp sets with you soon.

As these are a Christmas gift I'd like to enter them into A Passion for Papertrey's latest challenge which is 'It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas' !

8 comments:

pickle said...

Absolutely adorable xx

Aimes said...

What a gorgeous project, Mandy! I love your work with that sweet set!
Y'know, if you wanna you could enter this into our current challenge on our Passion for Papertrey Blog - no pressure though!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

simplyfairies said...

Oh yes please.....

These are gorgeous!

Jacee said...

What a fabulous project Mandy, such lovely work.

Vicky said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty. Love 'em
:)xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

yes please, black no sugar ..... lovely project Mandy! Mary x

Lesley said...

absolutely gorgeous - wish you every success in the blog challenge best wishes Lesley x

Viola Mahr said...

what a pretty, shabby card! I'm glad I found your cute blog :) thank you for sharing your beautiful creations with us.

hugs,
Vio
violamahr.typepad.com