Monday, 20 December 2010

PRETTY PEARLS...


The current challenge theme at A Passion for Papertrey is Pretty Pearls which fits perfectly with my tag made using leftovers from a card.  You can see the card here soon as it's my sample for our next challenge at Let's Craft and Create! 

I've used Papertrey's Tag Sale #2 Die and Rustic Jute Button Twine (my very last bit!)


I really love these Nook and Pantry Papers by BasicGrey, so much so I really must try and get some more!  I think they work so well with paper Doyleys...a great bargain from Poundland!

Papertrey Ink: Tag Sale #2 Die, Rustic Jute Button Twine.  The Ribbon Girl: Natural Lace.  Poundland: Doyleys. BasicGrey: Nook and Pantry Papers

8 comments:

Aimes said...

What a super sweet tag, Mandy! Love that you made something so pretty out of scraps!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

very cute Mandy :) have a lovely Christmas x

Donna said...

Wow, this is stunning and so elegant Mandy...have ya been running in the snow yet lol! :) Donna x

Jacee said...

Hiya Mandy, what a smashing tag, really pretty and girly, love it!

Rachel said...

Really Lovely - Happy Christmas Mandy

Rx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful tag Mandy.
luv
Debby

Inkyfingers said...

I love your sweet tag Mandy - I must get to Poundland for those bargain doilies!
Hugs
Carol x

sunnydale1uk said...

Hi There,
I have just found your blog - it is fab!
Can I ask where you get the tiny white tags? (says "for you" )
Thanks for your help
Carol