Sunday, 12 December 2010

MORE TEA...


As promised here is another card I made using Papertrey's Tea for Two Additions Stamp Set.  This card was inspired by this wonderful creation by Michelle Wooderson.  I am a great admirer of Mish's work.  She is currently counting down 12 Days of Christmas together with blogging buddy Melissa, if you haven't popped by these two ladies' blogs recently you really should!


I really loved the colours I managed to get on the cups by blending inks from Color Box Chalk Sand Dunes range.

Papertrey Ink: Tea for Two Additions Stamp Set, Bitty Baby Blessings Papers, Button, Kraft Cardstock, Large Scallop Die. The Ribbon Girl: Natural Jute Button Twine.

3 comments:

Jacee said...

Lovely Mandy, really like how you have used the twine, looks lovely and the colours are so pretty too.

Donna said...

I love the colours on this card too Mandy, it's stunning, I love the little teacups too :) Donna x

Terrie B x said...

Gorgeous cards Mandy!!!TFS:) xxx