Saturday, 4 December 2010

IT'S LOOKING A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS !

I ventured into town yesterday....mainly to have the natural blonde put back into my hair!!! but while I was there I went on the hunt for Christmas craft goodies.

Below are some of the things I found.


Paperchase is one of my favourite stores, I bought pink bells last year to use on my gift wrapping.  This year I have bought both pink and silver.  These are great value at £3.75 for 72 bells.


And how about this fab Table Scatter in both Trees and Reindeer!  £2.75 a box and you get 36 reindeer in red, green and pink or 36 lovely red trees.  I am going to use these on tags and more!



In Lakeland I found these yummy mini Peppermint Candy Canes.  I really love the cuteness of these and will use them as part of my gift wrapping and also as little token presents.  They are £3.99 a box and you get 20 candy canes.


These gorgeous wooden gingerbread men and stockings came from the lovely Daisy at Daisy Moon Designs, great value at £1.25 for 6!


I hope you've enjoyed browsing through the little treasures I've found and they've inspired any little Christmas projects you are making.  I'll be back real soon to show you some of the things I create.  We have a new challenge coming up in a few days at Let's Craft and Create.....mmmmm I wonder what the theme will be !!!

6 comments:

Emma said...

Oooooh Mandy what fabulous finds! I especially love the paperchase bells and table scatter. Please excuse me whilst I quickly get my coat and nip into town ;D

Rachel said...

paperchase is a treasure trove - I love it - I have golden bells......

simplyfairies said...

oh my how yummy! me getting off to bluewater me thinks both of these shops there! Can't wait to see what ya makes....

Donna said...

Gorgeous goodies Mandy, you sound so excited, bet you'll have a lot of fun with them :) Donna x

Airing cupboard stamping said...

Wow you have had some good finds. Thanks for sharing am now writing a list for when I go into town this week.

Laura xx

Vicky said...

Oooh, looking forward to see what you create with these Mandy.
I went to Paperchase on Monday, didn't spot those bells. I'll have to go back! :)xx