Thursday, 18 November 2010

SCRAPALICIOUS...

is the latest theme at A Passion for Papertrey.  I still had the bag of scraps on my desk from making my tags, so I continued my Cosmo Cricket Material Girl theme for this card.  It really is satisfying using up scraps!! 


Check out the wonderful creations from the Passion for Papertrey girls here.

Papertrey Ink: Kraft Cardstock, It's Official Stamp Set, Butterfly Die. Craftie Charlie: Cosmo Cricket Material Girl Papers, Button.  The Ribbon Girl: Natural Jute Button Twine.  Wild Orchid: Natural Lace


9 comments:

Leann said...

This is beautiful Mandy!
Hugs x

Jacee said...

This is so lovely Mandy I love the lace, it looks so pretty.

Terrie B x said...

Mandy your card is `Gorgeous`
I loe your unique style TFS:) xxx

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

love this card Mandy :) great collage work x

Caryn said...

Wow, Mandy, looks like we picked just the right challenge for you this week!! Fantastic use of thhose scraps and thanks for joining in with us again.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Aimes said...

I love how this card came together, Mandy! So many different elements!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

nessy said...

oh this is so pretty ~ gorgeous!
vanessa xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Mandy, love these papers together and your gorgeous layout :) Donna x

Vicky said...

It's lovely Mandy, the layout and the papers - just perfect! :)xx