Friday, 12 November 2010

SCRAP TAGS...

I find it really difficult to throw any scraps of designer paper away, so came up with a system of keeping useful pieces in glassine bags.  I find it so satisfying to sit with my bag of scraps and actually make something from them...it really helps having all the matching papers in one bag.

These are tags I've made using my scrap pieces of Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl Papers.  I've teamed the papers up with matching Cosmo Cricket buttons, Papertrey's Butterfly and Tag Sale #2 Die, Natural Lace from Wild Orchid, The Ribbon Girl's natural jute button twine and small embossed glassine pocket.



I am entering these into A Passion for Papertrey's 'Anything but a Card Challenge'.

11 comments:

SallyB said...

Hi Mandy....lovely tags! Good idea to put all the scraps in mini projects..I love the glasseine bags. Where did you get them?

Emma said...

Mmm these is SO PRETTY Mandy, I love all their little details too :D

Mandy said...

Hi Sally, glassine bags came from ebay. I find it best just to type 'glassine' into the search box.

Hope that helps.

Mandy

Jacee said...

Gorgeous Mandy, you've done a smashing job with these, love'um!

nessy said...

oh these tags are gorgeous ~ what a fab way to use up those scraps ~perfect!
vanessa xx

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Mandy,

Your tags are gorgous and a fantastic idea for using up those tiny scraps that I can never bear to part with!
Hugs
Carol x

Donna said...

These are gorgeous Mandy, a great way of using up little scraps and such a beuatiful combination of colours, shapes & textures :) Donna x

Aimes said...

Super sweet tags, Mandy! What a great way to use your scraps up!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Monica K. said...

These are gorgeous! What a great way to use your scraps. And I love the idea of keep the pieces together in a bag. I'll have to try that!

Vicky said...

So gorgeous, love 'em. :)xx

Anne said...

This is such a good idea, keeping your scraps together in little bags, much better chance of using them! And your tags are beautiful, really really nice! :)