Saturday, 25 September 2010

CARD AND MATCHING NOTEBOOK...

I felt Papertrey's Library Card stamp was just perfect for my little project especially as it's a little gift for our school librarian who reaches 40 next week.  (shhhh don't tell her I told you lol !!)

I have teamed it up with Just the ticket and Take Note, two more fabulous Papertrey sets.

The lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts (I love this lace) as are the flowers.  Ric rac is from Hobbycraft, I fell in love with the colour!




My sewing machine is a permanent fixture on my desk at the moment especially now that I've tidied up and have a bit of space!!

7 comments:

nessy said...

what a beautiful set ~ love those colours together ~yes that lace is gorgeous!!
love your teapot card as well!!
vanessa xx

Jacee said...

super project Mandy, I'm sure she'll be so pleased to recieve it, it's lovely.

Donna said...

This is such a fab little sett Mandy and I love that you using these colours together they are so perfectly matched...me thinks the librarian will love these :) Donna x

Dolly said...

Really lovely set Mandy. Beutiful colour tones. I have a weakness for ric rac too...
Vicky :)xx

Sophie Doodles said...

Perfect card for a librarian! I'm sure she will love it!
Happy Crafting!
love from
Sophie Doodles x

ScrappingBeauty said...

Mandy, This is a very sweet set! my Mom would go nuts over it. It has her taste all over it!
I wish I knew how to use the sewing machine my Mom bought me- it has been in the box for years in my gift wrapping room- pathetic I know. lol
You go girl! You get my creative juices flowing and I appreciate your talent.
Thanks for sharing!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Mandy:)

Hope your well...
These are divine...
always a pleasure to catch up with your fabulous designs!!!TFI:)
Have a great week :) x