Tuesday, 3 August 2010

PTW - WHITE AND BRIGHT

The challenge this week at PTW is to use white plus at least one nice bright colour on your project.


For my design I have used Waltzingmouse stamp set, Afternoon Tea, and opted for two tones of blue for my bright colours. I think they stand out pretty well against the stark white background.

Waltzingmouse's Off Beat Backgrounds stamp set is great for making plaid designs, which I've used along with Stampin Up's Brocade Blue and Bordering Blue ink to create my own patterned paper to paper piece the kettle.

To see all the wonderful creations from the DT and what our fabulous sponsor Katharina at A Whiff of Joy is offerring one lucky winner go here.

5 comments:

nessy said...

love the contrast of the white and blue and love the paper kettle/cups!! fab idea!
vanessa xx

Aimes said...

Mmmmm tea! I love this, Mandy! Great use of white space too!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Mandy :-) I love all your cards ,,, simple and stunning !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful tea pot and cups, Mandy! I love the blue gingham! Fabulous card and would make a gorgeous set for a present!
hugs!
Sharon

Donna said...

This is fab Mandy...I love the gingham...I bet you are partaking in lots of afternoon tea on your school hols...lucky you :) Donna x