Sunday, 8 August 2010

CRAFTIE CHARLIE GUEST DESIGNER DAY 3

GIFT BOXES

As I've probably mentioned once or twice, I love making gift packaging ! Here are two types of boxes which are really simple and fun to make.

A tutorial for the triangle boxes can be found here at Splitcoaststampers. You can cut your paper to different sizes depending on how you want your box to look. For more information on how I made mine check them out here at Craftie-Charlie.

The christmas cracker was made using a tutorial I had when I joined one of Monica's online classes, similar ones to this may be found by searching the internet.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Oooh these are so scrummy Mandy...loving your fab creations over the last few days :) Donna x

steph said...

I'm loving all your Crafty charlie projects Mandy - fab! x

Pauline said...

Really beautiful, lovely little boxes. x

SallyB said...

Hi Mandy...
I love all your boxes and packaging ideas.
I have an award for you on my blog!