Tuesday, 27 July 2010

PTW - DAWNY SKETCH #45

Dawny has created another of her wonderful sketches for this week's challenge.

You can flip it, rotate it or even resize it, as long as you can still see the sketch anything is fine!


I have used gorgeous Papertrey ink papers together with Papertrey's Everyday Button Bits stamp collection. Flower heads are Stampin Ups Stitched Felt range.

This week's challenge is being sponsored by Simon Says Stamp.....to see what is on offer for one lucky winner and feast your eyes on all the wonderful creations from the DT click here.

8 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card Mandy, I love these colours together and the dotty papers and felt flowers are fab :) Donna x

Lorraine A said...

beautiful card mandy :-) I love the flowers and the papers you used ,, simple and absolutely stunning !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Katina said...

So pretty Mandy. Love the flowers and the dotty paper. x

Sharon Caudle said...

Mandy, I love your style! Beautiful flowers, beautiful colors, and beautiful card!
hugs!
Sharon

Wedgie said...

I really love this card Mandy, its gorgeous.

Wedgie xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Mandy I love the felt flower beautiful hugs Jill xx

Adeline Ng said...

Hey Mandy

I love your simply yet beautiful card. Thanks for the inspiration. And what a clever idea with the buttons and felt to make flowers. They are so pretty!

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog with your encouraging comments :-)

curlywhiskersandtwitchingnoses said...

Love this card-so tactile and pretty.