Thursday, 15 July 2010

i chair-ish your friendship.

Over at A Passion for Papertrey Kate and Aimes' latest challenge is to use dies. A great opportunity for me to use my new On My Couch Die Collection!

Papertrey Ink are releasing more and more of these fabulous dies to complement their stamp sets, I have just been drawling over this month's new releases and wondering how long I can manage without them :o)

Take a wander over to A Passion for Papertrey to find out more and feast your eyes on the gorgeous creations and the fabulous stamp set up for grabs!

10 comments:

paperella said...

Amanda, what a pretty, soft card! Love that jute over the dotty paper!

Aimes said...

What a great card, Mandy! Loving those colours! I love the couch and chair die too, I forgot I had them until I saw this *blush* must play with them more LOL!
Thanks so much for entering our challenge on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Eileen said...

Love this card. Gorgeous gorgeous colours. Eileen x

steph said...

Love this Mandy - the little sofa is sooo cute! x

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Mandy, I'm frightened to pop over as I feel a spend coming on lol hugs Jill xx

Antje said...

I just love, love your card - the colours are so nice and so is the layout.

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Mandy, I love your super sweet card, I think the chair and couch dies are my favourite PTI dies so far! Thank you for playing along! Kate x

Imke said...

Hello Mandy, i like the soft colors and your layout is great. I have this set too-thanks for the inspiration ! Very pretty Card. Greetings from Germany.

Inkyfingers said...

Hi Mandy,

This is a lovely card and you've made me covet that set of stamps!
Carol x

Ann said...

Lovely lovely card Mandy! Such pretty colours and love the layout.