Monday, 25 May 2009

STAMP WITH US - RECIPE CHALLENGE

The recipe challenge on Stamp With Us this this week is:

1 Pattern Paper

2 Ribbons

1 Button

1 Flower

I have made this bind it all post it note holder using one of my favourite stamp sets at the moment - Stampin Up's Petal Pizzazz. The paper is from the 6" x 6" Patterns Pack (Hostess Level 1), Ribbons are 5/8" Chocolate Chip and 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Button is from the Earth Elements and Neutrals range.

The flower was stamped using Creamy Caramel ink and edged with Close to Cocoa, Cardstock is Kraft. I purchased the beer mats back in February to make some of these cute holders, and finally I have managed to make one!! You might be seeing a few more on my blog over the coming weeks!

13 comments:

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

I love the colours you've used and that stamped flower looks lovely cut - what a pretty gift.

Thanks for sharing x

Sarah B said...

Love this Mandy, fab take on the project,

Hugs Sarah B X

PS: you have inspired me to take part in the Raspberry Ribbon challenge this week, and I might even get time to have a go at the Papertake Weekly challenge too! Thanks X

Jacee said...

Really nice project, lovely colours

Donna said...

Beautiful Mandy, I love the colours you have used :) Donna

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous.....

Kim Piggott said...

Wow I totally love this!
hugs
kim x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous project Mandy, lovely papers and who wouldn't be thrilled to receive this? hope youo've had a fabulous weekend, hugs Linda x

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty

Sara said...

I keep promising to use my BIA and still haven't got round to it yet. This has inspired me to get on with it. Lovely project.

I have an award for you over on my blog. Sara xx

Stamp WIth Us said...

What a great project.

Thank you for joining in this week.

xxx

simplyfairies said...

Its gorgeous, am not surprised you made fave five!!

Crafty Dawn said...

hi Mandy,

how are you hun? Great take on the challenge well done you!

I may have a go this week love this site and hope to see you at the new classes they will be holding soon

Love Dawn xx