Saturday, 5 July 2008

DAZZLE US with something Challenge !

This is my card for the challenge over on Stamp Something which is to "dazzle us with something that sparkles, shines, shimmers or glitters!"

I love the sparkle in this paper from the DCWV Spring Glitter Stack. I teamed it up with one of Louly's fab cat images, which I added glitter to after colouring.

A few weeks back I made a notebook using the same theme, that can be seen further down in my blog.


Cat Image by Louly - Charmed Cards and Crafts; Cardstock Brazzill Basics - Handy Hippo; Papers - DCWV Spring Glitter Pack; Ribbon - Poppicrafts; Sentiment added on computer; Image was coloured using Copic Markers, fine glitter added after colouring

7 comments:

pretty-pink-cards said...

Love that card Mandy... those colours work so well and love the sparkle too

Caroline x x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute card! Love the layout and the printed papers, very fun. Thanks for playing along with the challenge. :)

WeirdCat said...

Love the colours you have used

Louly said...

Oh yes, this is definately a star card, I love it to bits. I love the paper, the colours, the layout - everything!

NattyK said...

Gorgeous card. x

Donna said...

This card is beautiful Mandy, i came on to tell how you to load the ABC banner but i see you have managed to get it on. Thanks for putting it up.xx

Erin... said...

Too cute!!! Love the sparkle!! That's my new fav bow style too! thanks for playing!