Monday, 21 April 2014

NICE DAY FOR GARDENING

I do love a nice garden and seeing the flowers burst through the soil at this time of the year, but the trouble is I'm rubbish at it!  So, I dug out my Garden Fresh stamp set and die collection and did my kind of gardening instead...


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Garden Fresh, Honeycomb
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Garden Fresh, Trellis
Inks: Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse, Versafine Habanero, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock, Glossy Accents

4 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Great gardening! I wish my garden looked as pretty as your card does.
Elaine

Aimes said...

This is my kinda gardening too, Mandy! ;)

Petra Swart said...

Lovely card, Mandy!!
Greetings from Africa!!

Marlou McAlees said...

love this card Mandy!! xx ♥