Wednesday, 23 April 2014

HELLO

I had fun with today's card using the 'hello' word die from Clearly Besotted.  I cut five of these, stamping the top layer with the dotty stamp from Building blocks II and then applied some glossy accents.  By layering the word this way it really pops out from the card.



I've also dusted down my sewing machine and ran a few stitches through the vellum butterflies before attaching them to the card.

The sun is peeping through this morning so it's turning out to be a nice day here in the Midlands, I hope it is doing the same for you!


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Building Blocks II
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Elegant Butterflies, Hello Word Die
Inks: Papertrey Ink Autumn Rose
Other: Glossy Accents, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots, Vellum

5 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

another stunning card Mandy :) xx ♥

Carole x said...

nice card x

Linny said...

Brilliant card, so simply but effective. Lindax

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Hello Mandy
I am back onto blogging again. I have been looking through all your latest creations absolutely brilliant.
Loving the stamps you are using. Caroline x

Petra Swart said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Mandy!!