Saturday, 5 April 2014

FROM ME TO YOU

Yay, it's Saturday and it's the 5th April.  Which means tonight at 10:00pm UK time, you can purchase new release stamp sets and die collections from Clearly Besotted.


After all the sneak peeks this week I wonder which will be your favourite. 

Today I've used Design A Tree and couldn't resist making a matching gift bag.  It's been lovely sharing the new sets and I hope you enjoy them as much as I have so far.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Design A Tree
Die Collections: Lil Inker Stitched Rectangle Mats, Spellbinder Circle Nestibilities
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Hero Arts Soft Blossom & Wet Cement Shadow Ink
Tools: We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board
Other: Sequins, Everlasto Rose Pink Bakers Twine

19 comments:

Neets B said...

These are gorgeous, Mandy. Love that you've made a gift bag too. I can't decide what to buy, I want it all! x

Michelle said...

Beautiful card and gift bag Mandy. I love the green and pink together xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Just beautiful Mandy... I'm in love with this set. Can't wait for 10pm!!!!!!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card and matching gift bag Mandy, love them. x

Debbie said...

Simply beautiful.Gorgeous card and gift bag.Hugs x

Susie Sugar said...

Gorgeous Mandy love how you cut the green hill for the tree to sit on.
Hugs Susie xx

Marianne said...

beautiful card and giftbag.

Jane said...

Love the matching gift bag. Having difficulty choosing which sets to buy.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card... and gift Bag...,
Hugs Sylvie xx

loulou said...

Fantastic creations. I think this is my favourite set from the release but only by the tiniest of margins they are all amazing.

cm said...

Stunning card and gift bag; a wonderful showcase of this set! Which part of the new release is my favourite? All of it! Thanks for sharing!
c

Jessica Yoder-Jones said...

Really great card!! Can't wait for release day!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous card and gift bag Mandy, thank you for making me feel so welcome this month!

keeleykats said...

Mandy, Fantastic card & gift bag! What a lovely presentation for a gift. I have been looking for a good tree set, this one fits the bill. Thanks for the inspiration!

Net said...

Just fantastic!

McStamper said...

Love your projects. Pretty colors.

Jean Bullock said...

Darling gift bag. I love the matching card as well.

Maye M.L said...

Beautiful matching gift set, Mandy. However, you do ask a tricky question regarding a favourite set in this release. Personally, I would very happy and proud to own my first CBS beautiful sets. Cheers!

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely stunning Mandy!! :) ♥ xx