Thursday, 3 April 2014

DAY THREE - CBS TEASERS

The CBS sneak peeks continue today with more fabulous creations being shared by the design team.  You can find all the information here on Stephanie's blog.

For my cards today I used Pretty Petals and Pretty Petals Plus stamp sets.  Once again each set has great sentiments to compliment the images.





Other CBS products I've used on my cards include; Bracket Edge Dies, Notebook Edge Die and Just A Note stamp.

I hope you've enjoyed today's sneak peeks, see you again tomorrow for Day Four !


12 comments:

Michelle said...

Stunning cards Debby, I love the peach colour you have used on the flowers and great use of the dies too xx

loulou said...

Lovely cards. Fantastic cas designs.

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne said...

beautiful cards Mandy

Marlou McAlees said...

beeeeautiful Mandy!! love the peach ink :) xx ♥

cm said...

Gorgeous! Pretty Petals and Pretty Petals plus look pretty fantastic! You've worked magic with these!
c

Sharon said...

Love these cards, just perfect.

Carola said...

Mandy, your cards are very pretty. I like both the beautiful flowers and the colours.

Debbie said...

So, so beautiful.love them.Hugs x

Tracey McNeely said...

Love both of your cards, I especially love the stamping on the notepaper--so cute!

Aimes said...

Lovely sneak peeks, Mandy! :)

Caryn said...

Love how you placed the image on the die cut border Mandy - very pretty.