Friday, 4 April 2014

DAY FOUR - CBS TEASERS

It's all a bit misty and murky outside this morning, so time to cheer you up with another CBS teaser.  I nearly didn't post this card as I had a bit of bother with my glossy accents. Please excuse the air bubbles!


I used Time To Celebrate stamp set and matching die collection along with a sentiment from Time to Celebrate Additions.  It's not long now until all these gorgeous new release sets will be available to purchase from Stephanie's online store.  Enjoy the rest of the teasers today from my design team buddies.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Mandy, love the colour. I have used that image with the sentiment on my card tomorrow :) great minds think alike! xx

Marlou McAlees said...

oh wow!!! how cool is this card, love it Mandy xx ♥

loulou said...

What a cute card. I love the way you have used the negative.

cm said...

Oh my - how pretty and charming is this card! What a stunning showcase of the new set. In love...
c

Tracey McNeely said...

Mandy fantastic card, that little alarm clock fits into the stitched square perfectly!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card....
Hugs Sylvie xx

keeleykats said...

Mandy, Super cute pink clock! Love it!