Friday, 7 March 2014

TAKE FLIGHT

I absolutely loved this card by design teamie Michelle.  I have a stack of pretty paper packs but find it really difficult to add papers to my cards.  As you know I like a lot of white space !  With this layout I get to use papers but still keep the white space.  Thank you Michelle for being my inspiration today.



Stamps: Clearly Besotted Take Flight
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Take Flight
Inks: Hero Arts Butter Bar Mid-Tone Shadow Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black

3 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Fabulous card.... Love the zingy bright yellow
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Marlou McAlees said...

this is fabulous Mandy, I love this layout , I seen Michelle use it too, great way to stretch our ever growing paper collection ... LOL hugs xx ♥

Michelle said...

Great card Mandy, I love the cloud paper against the plane. Thank you so much for the sweet shout out and lovely to see you back xx