Monday, 17 March 2014

RIBBON GIRL COLOUR CHALLENGE

I'm a little behind with my homework!  On Sunday the lovely Ribbon Girls launched this month's colour challenge which is GREEN.

For my card I used 16mm green and white spot May Arts grosgrain ribbon, jute natural button twine and a small lime green dotty button all available from the Ribbon Girl online store.


The challenge runs for a week and the lucky winner will not only receive a £10 voucher to spend online at LOTV but also a £10 voucher to spend online at The Ribbon Girl Store too.

To find out more, visit The Ribbon Girl Challenge blog and feast your eyes on the fabulous creations from the design team.

Stamps: Clearly Besotted Elegant Butterflies, Say It In Style
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Elegant Butterflies
Inks: Memento New Sprout
Other: MME Enamel dots

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Positively stunning Mandy!!!! I love the layout :) xxx

Michelle said...

Stunning card Mandy, I love the design and the colour xx

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous!!! love this card Mandy xx ♥

Jenn said...

Perfectly pretty.