Thursday, 6 March 2014

FABULOUS FUCHSIAS

Hi everyone, I'm back !  After seven glorious weeks in New Zealand I've now found my way back into my craft room.

You will have seen the wonderful March release from Stephanie over at Clearly Besotted and hopefully managed to purchase the set or sets you had your eye on.

I couldn't wait to ink up Fabulous Fuchsias, and here's what I came up with...


a Mother's Day card with matching tag.


Stamps: Clearly Besotted Fabulous Fuchsias, The Best, Delightful Doilies
Die Collections: Clearly Besotted Fabulous Fuchsias, Lovely Labels
Inks: Hero Arts Soft Blossom & Field Greens Mid-Tone Shadow Inks, Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Plum Pudding

5 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Mandy
Lovely to see you back .... I loved reading your blog and your wonderful pictures.. Thanks for sharing....
You havent lost your touch ... Fab card.... Love the message is that Clearly Besotted?
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Linny said...

Stunning card and tag Mandy. I was lucky enough to order these at 10 last night, along with a few other bits. ;) Linda x

Carole x said...

lovely card x

Gail Townsend said...

Gorgeous card and tag, looks like you had a great time in New Zealand

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely stunning!! Perfect female cards , beautiful stamps and colours you used are stunning Mandy ♥